Saturday, January 5, 2013

Some Of My Favourite Movie Quotes (In No Specific Order)


Mr. Creedy: Why won't you die?
V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea and ideas are bullet proof. Mr. Creedy  
                                                                        - V For Vendettta
I don't shut up, I grow up and when I look at you I throw up and then your mum comes and licks it up.
                                                                       - Stand By Me
Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing. Like the first monkey shot into space.
                                                                       - Fight Club
From the moment we enter this live we are in the flow of it. We measure it and We mock it, but we cannot defy it. We cannot even speed it up or slow it down. Or can we? Have we not each experienced the sensation that a beautiful moment seemed to pass to quickly, and wished that we could make it linger? Or felt time slow on a dull day, and wished that we could speed things up a bit?
                                                                    - The Illusionist
Give me the child. Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great...For my will is as strong as yours, my kingdom as great... Damn.I can never remember that line.You have no power over me.
                                                                   - Labyrinth
Me? I've had so many names. Old names that only the wind and the trees can pronounce. I am the mountain, the forest and the earth. I am... I am a faun. Your most humble servant, Your Highness.
                                                                 - Pan's Labyrinth
You know! It's no wonder I'm so screwed up! I mean look at you guys you don't even talk to me. I'm your son remember. Why don't you ever give me the benefit of the doubt? You don't even ask me if anything's wrong. You don't even ask me if I'm hurt. I mean what's the matter with you? You don't understand what it's like to be a kid in today's society! I'm trying my hardest. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I screamed. It's just really upsetting. I try to do everything I can and I'm studying hard and I'm going to do good on my SATs on Saturday. I'm going to.
                                                           - Dream A Little Dream
Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. What we did *was* wrong. But we think you're crazy to make an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us... In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain...
 ...and an athlete...
...and a basket case...
...a princess...
 ...and a criminal...
 Does that answer your question?... Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.
                                                     - The Breakfast Club
Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. That people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; and I want you to remember this, that love... true love never dies. You remember that, boy. You remember that. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. You see, a man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.
                                                              - Secondhand Lions

No comments:

Post a Comment