Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cheap Movies That Should Not Be Overlooked


Lately I've been trying to shop for movies on a budget. Trying to get better cheaper deals and more for my money. So here is a list of movies that I have brought at great prices.  They are also movies that I personally have found amazing.
The Illusionist. Featuring Edward Norton, Paul Giamatti and Jessica Biel. This is a fantastic movie about true love and how an illusionist (played my Edward Norton) uses his magic to get the love of his life away from a horrid prince. 
I got The Illusionist from Big W for $5

The Score. Featuring Robert Deniro, Edward Norton and Marlon Brando. I must say I have not yet watched The Score, but it was reccomended to me by my dad who is the one that reccomends most movies to me. The reason why I purchased it without seeing it first is because I trust my dad's judgement and also there are a few actors, directors and writers whoes movies I have to get because they are so amazing. As well as I always seem to love their movies.
I brought The Score from Big W for $5

Clue. Featuring Tim Curry, Eileen Brennan, Madeline Kahn, Christopher Lloyd, Michael McKean, Martin Mull and Lesley Ann Warren. Clue is quite a funny movie based off of the game Cludo. There are 3 different surprise endings. So, was it Miss Scarlet in the Ball room with the dagger, or Professor Plum in the Kitchen with the Candle stick?
I purchased Clue at Big W for $5
Rat Race. Featuring Rowan Atkinson, John Cleese, Whoopi Goldberg, Cuba Gooding Jr. Seth green, John Lovitz, Breckin Meyer and Amy Smart. Rat Race is a hilarious movie about a race against time to find and collect millions. Rat Race features some of the funniest actors out there. 
I picked up Rat Race from Big W for $5 (are you seeing a pattern?)
The Virgin Suicides. featuring James Woods, Kirsten Dunst, Josh Harnett and Kathleen Turner.  This is a really left of centre movie. It follows the Libson sisters and how one after another they all committ suicide.
I got The Virgin Suicides from Big W for $5

Some other places to look for cheap movies are Blockbuster, Video Ezy, Ebay, Amazon, Itunes, Jb Hi-Fi and other video shops.
When looking for movies online you should check out:
Brain scan
Bad Taste
Wes Craven's New Nightmare
Braindead
Carrie
Evil Dead
Memento
V for Vendetta
Kung Pow

No comments:

Post a Comment