Saturday, January 5, 2013

List of Movies I Am Looking To See and Buy


Alrighty, over the past day I have been making lists of movies I want to watch and buy, so I thought I'd share it with you all so you can a) see what I'm interested in and b) let me know your thoughts on the films if you have seen any. 
Some I have already seen and just want to buy, so I'll put a * next to them. :)

 -Contagion
 -Death Race
 -Sleepaway Camp (1, 2 & 3)
 -Return to Sleepaway Camp
 -Carrie (1976)
 -Night of the Living Dead
 -Demons
 -The Serpant and the Rainbow (Wes Craven's)
 -City of the Living Dead
 -Following
 -The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
 -The Girl Who Played With Fire
 -The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest
*-Space Jam
 -Mission Impossibles
 -Basket Case
 -Street Trash
 -Texas Chainsaw Masacre
 -Prison Break
 -Return of the Living Dead part 1, 2 & 3
 -Tucker and Dale vs. Evil
 -My Name Is Bruce
 -Black Sheep
 -Dog House
 -Breaking Bad
 -Game of thrones
 -Tron
 -The Truman Show
 -Money Ball
 -Troy
 -The King's Speech
 -Sleepy Hollow
 -Unbreakable
 -Phone Booth
 -Angels & Demons
 -The DaVinci Code
 -Cloverfield
 -Dark City
 -The Fourth Kind
 -Cube
 -The Butterfly Effect
 -Planet Terror
 -Dawn Of The Dead
 -Day Of The Dead
 -They Live
 -Resident Evil: Retribution
 -The Shaw-Shank Redemption
 -Splice
 -The Astronauts Wife (Have not yet seen, However I hired it today so I should see it soon)
 -Flatliners
 -The Divide
 -Repeaters
 -The Day The Earth Stood Still
 -12.12.08 Is The Day The Earth Stood Still 
 -The Butterfly Effect 2
 -Blade
 -Smiley
 -Grave Encounters
 -Excision
 -No Tell Motel
 -House at the End of the Street
 -Piranha 3DD
 -The Tunnel
 -Night of the Demons
 -Halloween
 -Hellraiser
 -The Loved Ones
 -The Evil Dead (I have seen the 2nd one.)
 -Cabin Fever
 -The Cave
 -How Fast Can You Swim?
 -The A-Team
 -Passengers
 -The Count of Monte Cristo (2002)
 -The Count Of Monte Cristo (1934)
 -The Count of Monte Cristo (1998)
 -gone with the wind
 -Cube
 -Rosemary’s Baby
 -Can't buy me love
 -Pretty In Pink
 -Say Anything
 -Never Been Kissed
 -Coming To America
 -Eddie Murphy Delirious

I am definately going to watch Delirious because I have seen Eddie Murphy Raw and I think I about wet myself it was so hilarious. Also The Count of Monte Cristo is there three times because there have been two remakes since the original and I want to watch all three to compare them all and see which is better.
Mainly the way I find out about new movies is by searching up a trailer on youtube and clicking on related ones on the side bar, or by looking at movies on IMDB and scrolling down to the 'People who liked this also like.....' I also look on PlusIMDB

Obviously I don't just choose a movie from its cover, the cover is generally what appeals to me, but I read up on it and find out about the movie, its audience and storyline. (Without reading any spoilers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment