Thursday, October 3, 2013

Spectacular!

So last night I recoiled a lost love. No, really I hadn't watched Spectacular in a few years and only last night I picked it out of my dvd collection to watch. From scene 1 the love was back. As you all might know by now I adore musicals. I love to put on a good musical, turn up the volume and sing to my hearts content.

Well, Spectacular is, as you may have guessed, a musical! It features some of the great songs such as: Eye of the Tiger and Something To Believe In. I think the thing that really appeals to me is the main male character, Nikko, played by Nolan Gerard Funk, is a rock boy. He is the very definition of old school rock 'n' roll.

I love this movie so much! It has it all: music, love, rock n roll, a wanna be rock star, a teenage boy trying to do what's right while trying to follow his dream, an ex rock star. EVERYTHING!
Of course I have to rate this 5/5 enthusiastic thumbs up! It's all I've been watching since I watched it again last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment