Thursday, October 3, 2013

Haven







Haven is a quite recent t.v. series. It started in 2010 and is still producing more episodes today. Currently they are in the 4th season however I've only had the pleasure of seeing the first season. 
Did I mention it's based off a Stephen King book!!

The series is about an FBI agent who arrives in a town called Haven on a job. Whilst in Haven she discovers that Haven is not live every other town, it has secrets and she stays to help uncover this little towns mysteries. 

I absolutely LOVE this t.v. show!! It's my current addiction! I adore Audrey and love Duke. I would highly recommend this t.v. show to people who like shows that have supernatural themes. I have to give this marvellous show a rating of 5/5 enthusiastic thumbs up. What can I say; it just ticks all the boxes for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment