Saturday, November 17, 2012

Movie Review:

Rock Of Ages!

A musical featuring  Julianne HoughDiego Boneta and Tom Cruise. However there are also many other big names suck as; Russell BrandAlec BaldwinCatherine Zeta-Jones and Paul Giamatti, just to name a few.

This fantastic film follows the story line of a small town girl meeting a city boy on Sunset Strip in Hollywood and instantly have a connection. They go on to peruse their big name dreams together and face all the challenges it will bring.

This movie is an extreme music a new song every minute or so, so if you don't like the idea of a rock 'n' roll glee or just the idea of rock and roll in general I highly suggest you steer away from this one.


This movie features classic Rock 'n' Roll songs like:

  • I love rock 'n' roll
  • Pour some sugar on me
  • We built this city on rock 'n' roll
  • Wanted dead or alive
  • Hit me with your best shot
  • Rock you like a hurricane
  • Can't fight this feeling
  • Don't stop believing
  • Any way you want it
  • Every rose has it's thorn
  • I remember you
  • Paradise City
So, I just finished watching Rock Of Ages for the first time ever, and my mind = blown! I loved every second of watching. I more than love the song list the very fact that they are the 'classics' made it great because anyone who is true rock n roll would know them, so I was sitting there watching screaming the words out to every song. The only word going through my mind right now to describe the movie is WOW! 

Rock 'n' Roll never dies! ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment