Friday, January 10, 2014

More Movies?!?!

Yes guys, my movie buying addiction has probably hit it's peak over the Christmas period when I was earning a decent pay.It's been crazy, but here are my photos of my crazy additions and a list of what I actually got.




  • Charmed Season 4
  • Charmed Season 2
  • True Blood Season 2
  • House Season 2
  • House Season 1
  • Stuck On You
  • From Hell
  • Alone In The Dark
  • Zoolander
  • Vampire Diaries Season 3
  • Lord Of The Rings Trilogy
  • The Mummy Trilogy
  • Ghost Rider
  • The Knowing
  • Con Air
  • Blade Trilogy


  • The Matrix Revolutions


  • The Spirit


  • The Matrix


  • The Vampire's Assistant
  • The Cable Guy
  • The Big Lebowski
  • Tomb Raider
  • Scream 4
  • Jay and Silent Bob Go Down Under (My dad, his mates and I are actually in this!!)


  • The Avengers
  • Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters
  • Now You See Me
  • Burlesque
  • Gossip Girl Season 6
  • Sons Of Anarchy Season 1
  • Breaking Bad Season 1
  • Vampire Diaries Season 2
  • Girls Season 1




No comments:

Post a Comment