Monday, October 1, 2012

AMAZING ACTOR!!!

MATTHEW LILLARD!
Okay so i thought I'd kick off Amazing Actors with my favourite actor of all time!
What to say, he's hot, he's funny, he can be a little left of centre (only in the best of ways) he's a great actor and he cam play a great psycho. what else could anyone ask for?

I love the crazy, psycho, left of centre,awesome, funny, ridiculous characters he plays. such as Stu, Dennis, Emmanuel, shaggy and Stevo. They are my favourites. I look forward to all the other amazing unique characters to come.

 Here are some of the many faces of Matthew Lillard:                                                                                                                                                  
Stuart (Scream)

Emmanuel Goldstein / 'Cereal Killer' (Hackers)

Dennis Rafkin (Thir13en Ghosts)

Shaggy Rogers (Scooby-Doo)

Stevo (SLC Punk)

Roger Sperling  (The Pool Boys)

Brock Hudson (She's All That)

No comments:

Post a Comment